We are looking to expand our Employment Base and fill the following positions:
GEOLOGIST / ENGINEERING GEOLOGIST
We are looking for a recently graduated engineering geologist at least at honours level;
A person who is entrepreneurial, either with experience in engineering geology and or geology with mining experience , under 30 and interested in working to further develop this successful practice.
Applicants should have:
- A high level of personal and professional integrity;
- Good communication skills;
- Be fluent in English and able to compile reports using Word and Excel or similar software.
- A working knowledge of CAD software or GIS will be of value;
- The ability to find solutions to research and investigation challenges;
- The ability to do both field and office work, on their own and in conjunction with our small dynamic team;
- A LMV driver’s license and own your own car to use in the field and about town.
You must be prepared to travel on project work, both locally and in the region and have a valid passport.
You will answer directly to the owner of the firm.
An initial 6 month appointment is offered with the option of transfer to a full time post based on performance.
Ideally you would locate to or be located in, the Johannesburg area.
Remuneration and employment details are negotiable.
If you believe you have the qualifications and expertise to be part of this expansion, please let us know by sending your CV to email@example.com.